Practice INTRO exams

kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
Hey guys, i'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm planning on taking the INTRO in about a Month. I'm using the cisco press books but i'm looking for some practice exams that i can purchase that will possibly simulate the actual INTRO exam. With the same amount of questions, Timer, and even a score that will tell me if i passed or not. Not sure if something like this exists. If so can someone help me out and point me to the right direction. i feel as though i need some good practice time to see how well i know this material.

Thanks

Comments

• markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    1. Go to the FAQ to find out where you can get practise exams.
    2. Buy a stop-watch.
    3. Don't get any wrong.

Done.
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    I guess it doesn't get any easier than that. Thanks. :)
  • markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    icon_wink.gif
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    mikej412 wrote:
    1. Practice exams
    -->Cisco Press Flash Cards and Practice Exams
    -->Boson ExSim
    -->Transcender
    -->Preplogic
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • kafifi13kafifi13 Member Posts: 259
    I had heard that the flash cards were a waste of money. I read some reviews on Amazon.com and alot of people said it was a waste of money. I would have love to have bought it especially since i could load the software on my PDA, but some of the people stated that the software was so out of date and some of the answers were wrong.
  • liteheddedlitehedded Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kafifi13 wrote:
    I had heard that the flash cards were a waste of money. I read some reviews on Amazon.com and alot of people said it was a waste of money. I would have love to have bought it especially since i could load the software on my PDA, but some of the people stated that the software was so out of date and some of the answers were wrong.
    the flash cards book isn't great
    but it comes with a bunch more practice exam questions than the cds in the odom books