Options

Long Time Reader, First Time Poster

JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
Hi everyone,

I've been ghosting the forums for awhile now (probably close to 2 years!) and finally decided to register, post, and interact.

This site has helped me with my previous studies, helped to keep my motivation up, and even helped with some job interviews!

Thanks to Johan (and the other mods/members) for keeping the site running smoothly. It's one of the best sites on the net.

I look forward to posting and helping out when I can -- I'll see everyone around the forums.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for joining and posting. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks for signing up and being a contributor. It's what makes this community great.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    icroyal wrote:
    Thanks for signing up and being a contributor. It's what makes this community great.
    Hear, hear! The ability to ask and answer questions from knowledgeable people is what makes TechExams.net a great Web site (oh, and Johan does his part too ;) ).
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    jdmurray wrote:
    icroyal wrote:
    Hear, hear! The ability to ask and answer questions from knowledgeable people is what makes TechExams.net a great Web site (oh, and Johan does his part too ;) ).

Well, this is exactly what I mean. Since it's a community of people needing help and getting help, contributors would be both people asking questions and answering questions. I didn't mean it as "He's a contributor for signing up," I meant it as thanks for signing up to help people and contributing to the community which is what makes this community great. Poor choice of wording on my part I suppose.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    JdotQJdotQ Member Posts: 230
    icroyal wrote:
    Well, this is exactly what I mean. Since it's a community of people needing help and getting help, contributors would be both people asking questions and answering questions. I didn't mean it as "He's a contributor for signing up," I meant it as thanks for signing up to help people and contributing to the community which is what makes this community great. Poor choice of wording on my part I suppose.

Of course by signing myself up and posting I'm a contributor -- to the post count icon_wink.gif

I'm sure I'll be able to contribute to the questions, and hopefully sometimes contribute to the answers icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Welcome. Enjoy your stay you'll find everyone to be very helpful and knowledgeable.

If one person doesnt know the answer another will or at the very least get pointed in the right direction :D
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools