Options

Intro

Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
Okay so i'm starting to think that sometime in early june i want to take the Intro exam for CCNA. I'll have a month off of school soon so i may as well take that time to prepare... In a few weeks i'll be done with CCNA2. I obviously have the CCNA 1&2 book, as well as the flashcards, cisco IOS cookbook, online curriculum from cisco, and most importantly, access to my lab at home (4x2500, 3x2924... i have 2 2504s but they're token ring.. eh... yeah.) and access to labs at school. But what i'm looking for here is labs and such to practice for the most of it i have a decent understanding of the concepts learned in the CCNA 1 & 2 classes. I definitely need to brush up on subnetting (i can do it, just not very fast), and read over TCP/IP and OSI material. that stuff put me to sleep. Specially on frames and packets... and some other basic stuff..

But is there anywhere online or elsewhere where you can get labs you can practice? I've got all this equiment but i can't keep doing the same labs out of my CCNA book.... i suppose i could come up with a few on my own and get some ideas from the IOS cookbook.. Any study tips would be appreciated. I'm terrible with tests. I'll study, think i know every thing 100%, and then think i've gotten every question wrong when i take the test. I can't really afford to fail it.

Oh, and whats the price for the Network+? Im thinking about picking that up this summer too..

thanks for any help!
Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685

Comments