Options

70-293

Irish ManIrish Man Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

I wrote 70-291 about a month ago and have been preparing for this exam for the last three weeks. I have been using the MS PRESS and trancenders to study but I am not too sure which topics are focused on forthe exam. The book is scatterred, its on a little of everything.

What are the major topics that are covered on this exam ?

Cheers
Colin

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Irish, the exam is pretty scattered also. People see DNS, WINS, RRAS, IPSEC, Clustering, PKI/Certificates, NLB, etc... When I took the exam, I got a good mix of everything, so did my coworkers, and it seems to be that way for many people who took 293 on these forums. Good luck on the exam and let us know how it goes!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Study for the exams like you're going to be taking over a role with those responsibilities in the near future. Pretend you're going to be the one in charge, so there's no one else you can ask to help you out. That helps to put things in perspective. You go from just passing the exam to attempting to truly master the concepts and information. If you feel like you could determine the answer in a multiple choice question but couldn't really implement it in the workplace, go back and hit the books again.
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Don't forget Clustering, NLB and PKI's.

Good luck icon_thumright.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o