Options

Thoughts on MS Office 2003

LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
Well I just got finished deploying MS Office 2003 at work and I must say that with the things I've seen so far, I am very pleased. I didn't have any hang ups during the upgrade and some of the features are great.
Word lets you merge the same documents so you can see where the changes have been made. I like the new format for outlook also (even though im gonna have to reteach some people).

Anybody else played with it yet?

Comments

• Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    I have played with Office 2003 a little bit. We have auditors that come onto our site and I have to configure their laptops. Outlook is extremely nice! I can't wait until I can get my hands on my very own copy. I know this is not bundled with Office, but has anyone played with OneNote? I have heard about it and was wondering what people thought
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Actually OneNote is bundled with Office 2003 Pro along with Visio 03, Frontpage 03, and Project 03. I haven't had a chance to play with any of those yet because we just deployed office for now, but hopefully soon i'll be able to toy around with all of them. I did see the tutorial on microsoft's website and it looks like a lot of help productivity but the worst part is teaching the users how to use the software.
  • Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    OneNote does come with pro huh? I didn't pay attention to what version I was even playing with. Must have been Standard edition or something then? I definitely look forward to learning a new program though!!