Options

The most N00b questions you have heard! (Lets have a laugh)

albangaalbanga Member Posts: 164
Hi guys,

Just want to say how much i love this site and what a great help everyone has been. Just got of the phone with a pretty clueless user and wanted to hear some of the funny n00b questions and things you have heard users do icon_lol.gif

Me and the other guys like to share our stories and they always bring a tear (of laughter and shock) to my face. Here are some of my favorites from work.

Me: What sort of cord is your printer connected to your computer with (I knew it was a local printer)?
User: No the printer is transcended into my hard drive it doesnt have a cord, all it has is the power.

Me: O.K i have re-set your password to Password1 you need to change it after though
User - Yeah i know, its asking me for a new password but it has a box saying old password and i dont know what that is.

There is plenty more but i'll start with them 2, please feel free to rain down on thsi thread icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    a girl in my CCNA class didn't know that she could plug her laptop into the schools network with a cat 5 cable....
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    markzabmarkzab Member Posts: 619
    Darthn3ss wrote:
    a girl in my CCNA class didn't know that she could plug her laptop into the schools network with a cat 5 cable....

We shouldn't laugh...

She'll probably get a job starting at 90k as a senior network technician. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky
  • Options
    seraphusseraphus Member Posts: 307
    markzab wrote:
    Darthn3ss wrote:

We shouldn't laugh...

She'll probably get a job starting at 90k as a senior network technician. icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

She's my future boss...
    Lab first, ask questions later