Options

I have a question about pricing

jiggy79jiggy79 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm currently trying to setup an appt for this Saturday to take the 220-302 OS exams and I'm going through the comptia.org website to purchase the fees to take this exam. So will I automatically get a voucher after purchasing online and will it let me do a print out to bring to the exam or how does this work?

James

Comments

• Options
    blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    I'm not sure exactly how the CompTIA website works, but this is what happened when I went through Thomson's website:

1. I scheduled the appointment.
    2. The website displayed a confirmation, which I printed out.
    3. They also sent me an email with a duplicate of the confirmation.

When I went to the testing center, they only asked for my IDs; they never said anything about the confirmation letter. I had a couple more things to sign (include the non-disclosure agreement) and that was it. No problems.

From what I remember, CompTIA's website only emails or mails you a voucher. When you go to set up your exam appointment, you have to do one of the following:

1. If through a website, you should be given a chance to enter your voucher ID number.
    2. If you're setting up the appointment in person, I believe you would need to bring a copy of the voucher, or the actual voucher.

CompTIA should have instructions on their site about what to expect, but I can't remember...
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson