Sims on this exam

SetotekSetotek Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know how mucht he Sim questions are weighed on this exam? I was curious to know if you got every sim wrong, would you still have a chance on passing the exam??

Comments

• EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'd hope you wouldn't pass. Those sims are the most important part of that exam in my opinion. If you can't get the sims correct, you shouldn't be getting the certification. Not to offend you, but are you asking this because you're using a brain ****?
  • SetotekSetotek Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not at all! I was just looking over my exam results the first time and I thought I did pretty well on the Sims but the grade given to me on that section wasnt that great.
  • EverlifeEverlife Member Posts: 253 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ahh I see. Putting aside their importance to the overall score, I would definitely stress the importance of knowing how to navigate and understand what you're doing in the Sims. Being able to do some drag and drops and multiple choice is one thing, but to be able to put that knowledge to use configuring the OS in its native environment is key.

Theoretically, I do not think you could pass the exam with getting every sim wrong unless you managed to get every other question correct. However, if you're getting all the Sims incorrect, it's doubtful you'd be able to pull that off unless you had the answers to the multiple choice memorized.
  • billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
    It doesn`t take a lifetime to install some virtual machines and do all the excersies in the MS book over and over until you fully understand each topic, thats the beauty of studying, if you use servers at work or if you use virtual machines, the sims wont be a problem.
  • rhelt100rhelt100 Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm surprised anybody would be worried about this. I found the sims to be the easiest part of the test.