Options

PWO-050 WIRELESS

HENNOHENNO Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Many thanks for your earlier replies, when will Techexams be writing some technotes, on the PWO-050 exams?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I'm sure we'll eventually have TechNotes for the Wireless# exam, but it's hard to say when. I'm kinda forced to spend most of my time on the popular exams. Unless I find someone else to write them, it will probably be after this summer before we starting adding Wireless# material.

Thanks,
    Johan
  • Options
    Eddie73Eddie73 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can wait myself for those tech notes...I took my exam a couple of weeks ago and failed. I studied my Wireless # book and did my practice exams at the end of each chapter...but was hit with different questions that I didn't see in the book or the practice questions on the CWNP.com practice exams. I was scoring at least 95% percent of the questions right...need to get back on track. Please let us know when will they become available.

Thanks
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Over the next two months I hope to finish a good amount of material for those popular exams as I mentioned in my previous reply, after that I will make sure we will publish some more material for the CWNP exams. If we don't have anything online yet in November feel free to bump this topic or PM me a reminder.

Regardless, I wouldn't wait on it if you are currently studying for this exam since we'll likely post TechNotes per one or just a few exam objectives so it can take a long time (and I mean years) before we covered them all.
    I studied my Wireless # book and did my practice exams at the end of each chapter...but was hit with different questions that I didn't see in the book or the practice questions on the CWNP.com practice exams.
    Just as with any IT cert exam, it's wise to use multiple products (books for example) because no single book will cover it all. Additionally, it's wise to read 3-10 articles/whitepapers per topic listed in the exam objective. At CWNP.com is a huge link directory with such material.