Material

cashewcashew Member Posts: 122 ■■□□□□□□□□
Fresh off a 284 victory and all I need is 270 for my MCSA. I went through 20 transcender questions and got 15 right, the only place I screwed up was my knowledge of sysprep and its commands. Otherwise I feel very confident I can pass. For all my previous tests, I usually use ms press, transcenders, and some sort of CBT videos. I do feel pretty confident on passing this one now, but I want to make sure to take care of stuff like sysprep. I see on amazon there is a fast pass by sybex, exam cram, and myers passport for this exam. I figure just cram the essentials and I'm good to go. Anyone recommened any of those over the other? Thanks

Comments

• ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't have any experience with the Sybex Fast Pass series or any of the 270 books. The Exam Crams usually have a little more information then the Passports and at times I find the travel theme of the passports irritating.

Although I like the Exam Cram series a little better, it would be a good idea to look through the books and see which one you like better.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • SrAtechieSrAtechie Member Posts: 150 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I sit for the exam on friday and have been using the exam cram 2 book to review this week to round out the edges of my knowledge. I'll let you know my results afterwards. icon_cool.gif
    Working on: Linux+, CCNP:Switch
  • cashewcashew Member Posts: 122 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SrAtechie wrote:
    I sit for the exam on friday and have been using the exam cram 2 book to review this week to round out the edges of my knowledge. I'll let you know my results afterwards. icon_cool.gif

Good luck Sr., I look forward to your review tomorrow. I just purchased the EC2 book from amazon and should have it Monday, but have my exam scheduled for next Friday. Pending your results I might reschedule.