Options

MY DOCUMENTS

terminalterminal Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi dudes,
I'm having trouble setting up my documents. When i go into my documents folder, My music, i am able to view my music which i've ripped into the windows media player. However, when i go into my videos, iam unable to do this. I tried almost everything i can think of but........any ideas? Thanks
BE WISE,

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is the program you use to store video on your computer configured to store the video in your My Videos directory? It seems like a very simple thing to check, but sometimes we overlook the most obvious things.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    royal wrote:
    Is the program you use to store video on your computer configured to store the video in your My Videos directory? It seems like a very simple thing to check, but sometimes we overlook the most obvious things.
    I seem to have done that 2 to 3 times but for some reason the my videos folder remains empty. Any ideas? remote assistance wellcome,
    BE WISE,
  • Options
    terminal wrote:
    royal wrote:
    I seem to have done that 2 to 3 times but for some reason the my videos folder remains empty. Any ideas? remote assistance wellcome,

Are you hitting Apply? Kidding! Have you done a search for the videos on your hard drive? A quick way to find where the videos are being stored is by going into the command prompt and typing dir c:\videofilename.format /s /b and hit enter.
  • Options
    royal wrote:
    terminal wrote:
    royal wrote:

Are you hitting Apply? Kidding! Have you done a search for the videos on your hard drive? A quick way to find where the videos are being stored is by going into the command prompt and typing dir c:\videofilename.format /s /b and hit enter.

I've found that my videos are stored in my music folder. What do i need to do to transfer them and get to automatically store in there rightful place?
    BE WISE,
  • Options
    terminal wrote:
    royal wrote:
    terminal wrote:
    royal wrote:

I've found that my videos are stored in my music folder. What do i need to do to transfer them and get to automatically store in there rightful place?

What program are you using?
  • Options
    SORTED GUYS. TO EMBARASSED TO MENTION IT. THANKS DUDES FOR THE HELP.
    BE WISE,