Options

Good practice exam recommendation?

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
hi friends:
I am getting myself ready on more studying to slay the beast. It was my big mistakes that I would've underestimated the beast. icon_redface.gif
My friend who just completed the MCSA 2003 told me that I should've used multiple practice exam resources for 291 because only single practice exam is not sufficient to slay the beast at all and will give you false sense for readiness. He recommeded transcender, which helped him alot for the test last time.
What do you guys think about transcender? Any others recommendations as well? I need to get myself stronger for the test.
I am coming closer and closers, beast. You be die one day. DAMN YOU.
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• Options
    tweakingittweakingit Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I like using transcender it has been a little harder than past exams, but i am unsure about the 291
  • Options
    doom969doom969 Member Posts: 304
    Hi,
    I used the selftest practice exam, and I found it to be pretty close to the real thing. Maybe a little bit harder. I would recommend it. I havent used transcender... but many people here say that its better and harder.

Doom969
    Doom969
    MCITP (EST - EA ) - MCT
    A+ - IBM - SBSS2K3 - CISCO_SMB
    CompTIA : A+
  • Options
    dojodojo Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the MS Press, and it was a lot harder than the real test.
    Focus on hands on pratices, set up a few Virtual server to train and you will do fine.

On my way to the MCSA highway!!
  • Options
    mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I didn't use Transcender that much for this particular exam, but when I've used it in the past, I have found it to be a good tool and also a bit harder than the actual exam. I normally recommend MeasureUp when people ask, as I have found that to be one of if not the best when it comes to practice tests. Plus, if memory serves, I think they offer a test pass guarantee as well.
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.