Options

Passed CNE!

TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
Yup. Passed the Upgrade to Netware 6 exam today, so finally a CNE!

Started CNE Netware track in Netware 5 in 1999. Passed three exams. Then a lay off for a good few years before getting stuck in this year and finishing my remaining three exams, including the upgrade to Netware 6. With the CNE 5 track retirement it was now or never. It's been a lot of work to get back up to speed and learn so many new things but well worth it. Amazing what you remember actually.

So that makes me CNE in 5 and 6. Nice to finally be a CNE since those days in '97 when I first worked on Netware 3.12!

Comments

• Options
    jasonbochejasonboche Member Posts: 167
    Very nice, congratulations. When I was working with Netware 3.12 I also wanted to become a CNE but later on I saw the writing on the wall with Novell and I chose the Microsoft track.
    VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks Jason,

It's nice to have the set now..

MCSE CNE CCNP

The holy trinity or unholy if you are into UNIX. SCSA will be next for me anyway :)
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrat... Novell still out in the market, but not at the mainstream. It is good to be CNE...!
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn