Made it!

krabonkrabon Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all,

This is my first post although I've been reading the forums for quite some time. I just wanted to say thanks for all the people here willing to share their insight. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have passed this morning.

I barely made it with a 715. I believe that means one more wrong answer and I would have been toast. I've worked in IT for about four years now, however I've been out of the loop on the operating system part of it for about a year because I've been working in surveillance systems.

I studied, on average, about an hour a day for 17 days. I probably didn't put as much effort into it as I should have. I did set up a virtual lab and tried to get hands on with everything I read. My question is, if I double up on the studying, should I go ahead and attempt the 70-290? I'm sort of reluctant to, being that I passed by such a narrow margin.

By the way, I used Exam Cram 2, tech notes on this site, and Transcender exclusively. For anyone who is interested, I would not have come close without the transcender. Transcender saved my a**.

Thanks people, keep fighting the good fight.

Comments