Options

Planning to take 70-620

kovokovo Member Posts: 122
My plan is get MCTS and MCITP by doing exams 70-620 and 621. It might not mean much as i already have MCSE but having new technology certs cant hurt ay? Im going to go with Sybex for 70-620 . How many Qs on the exam and what main areas to study?

Comments

• Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    The two exams that you need are the 70-620 & the 70-622, you only need the 70-621 if you already have the MCDST (as the 70-621 is the upgrade exam). Sybex books are good especially for MS exams (in my opinion). As for the amount of questions, each exam is different so there really isn't a fix amount of questions.

I know what you mean, I'm a MCSE but like you, we always have to keep up to date so I did the upgrade exam (got the MCDST) to get the MCTS & the MCITP. Good luck on yours.

Hope this helps

-Ken
  • Options
    kyrikazekyrikaze Member Posts: 111
    Be aware ! icon_confused.gif

To be a MCITP you have to take exams 70-620 and 70-622!
    The 70-621 is only an upgrade exam for those who already have credential MCDST.
    If you are not MCDST you'll lost your time taking the 70-621. icon_confused.gif

It's just an advice. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You still have time to take the MCDST if you wanted, then you could take 70-621 to get MCTS and MCITP Enterprise Support Tech certification. Otherwise you will have to take 70-620 and 622 like everyone else mentioned.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    kovokovo Member Posts: 122
    Cheers guys i didnt know 621 was just an upgrade exam. I ordered Sybex book for 620 will do that and 622. I noticed the 622 sybex book isnt released yet, is that true when will it be released. What study material is recommended? Ive used vista for a while with RC2. Hows the difficulty of the exams?
  • Options
    nomernadinenomernadine Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wantd to take this exam. any reviewer that could help? is SYBEX really good for this. :D