June 6th

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
It all comes down to this. One chance to pass....

I ended up having to take both exams on the same day thanks to a fluke with the US Postal System. But that's all water under the bridge. My biggest issue with this whole situation is that I have to get a hotel room because the closest testing center that I could schedule is 3 hours away.

So with that in towe, I'm going to mapquest the testing center, clean my car, figure out how I'm going to kill a day before the exam (which is a good thing because that's part of the whole process behind getting prepared for the test, is just relaxing).

But my biggest point is, I'm prepared for a pass, I'm prepared for a failure, what's most, I'm prepared to learn from this test so that either way, I'll be prepared for the step, whatever that may be. So with over 100 "good lucks" from regular customers as well as friends and relitaves, I prepare for this momentous journey that is the a+ test.
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Sounds like you have everything prepared. Good luck with your A+ Adventure. :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Yup, sounds like you've got yourself nice and ready. My advice for killing that day before the exams, don't do an ounce of studying. Relax, unwind, go see a movie, whatever. Then, get some rest, get up early before the exam, and browse over your study material over breakfast. You'll knock 'em both out of the park.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Good luck mate, just take your time answering the questions and if you really do not know an answer - go with your first instinct, and if you really do not know the answer never, never leave a question unanswered, just pick any. You'll have a 1 in 4 chance to be right, rather than a 0 percent chance for an unanswered question.

Let us know how you get on :)

-Ken
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Slowhand wrote:
    Yup, sounds like you've got yourself nice and ready. My advice for killing that day before the exams, don't do an ounce of studying. Relax, unwind, go see a movie, whatever. Then, get some rest, get up early before the exam, and browse over your study material over breakfast. You'll knock 'em both out of the park.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Yeah, in all honesty I've been vying to see At World's End for 3 weeks now but I've been so caught up with working, studying etc. The good thing is I'm going for broke and getting a nice hotel so I can sleep in a bed that will prolly feel 100 times better than mine ever would. Plus, I get a free healthy continental breakfast out of this shindig.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I don't do too much studying right before an exam either. Tomorrow I take an exam and I'm barely studying today. I am studying here and there though, but not nearly hardcore as I have over the last several days. Sounds like you are all prepared and set for your exam. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you. It was an exciting time when I first passed my A+. The immense joy of finally receiving my first certification and knowing you have finally achieved the first step in your endeavor into the certification game.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Best wishes!

Sounds like a very good plan!!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • blackmage439blackmage439 Member Posts: 163
    June 6, eh? Quite ominous, indeed.

Good luck! It sounds like you have quite a journey to go through... Storm the beach! icon_lol.gif
    "Facts are meaningless. They can be used to prove anything!"
    - Homer Simpson
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Good Luck!

I have an exam scheduled on that day as well! Hopefully we will both pass our exams!
  • nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck to you both :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops