Options

Passed Network+ .. barely

quickpotquickpot Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed Network+ today with a score of 723. There were so many OSI Layer questions I am glad I looked over the technotes before the exam. There were also quite a bit of amount of questions on network topology and Netware Server. I think I missed alot of questions on MAU's, media connectors (ST, BNC, AUI, etc) and some others.

Overall, the test was ok... I feel like I could have done better but "a pass is a pass" right?

Thanks much to Technotes! It definitely made a difference today in the passing margin.

My last two certificates (A+ and Network+) I self-studied but my next one in mind is CCNA. I am planning to take a course so I could have a solid background to pursue the other Cisco certificates. I am also planning to purchase two 2501 routers to review from home. If anyone is selling them or know of a better place to get them besides ebay, please let me know :)

I will be self-studying some Microsoft exams while I study for CCNA.

Brian

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Overall, the test was ok... I feel like I could have done better but "a pass is a pass" right?

Can't argue with that! Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    viper75viper75 Member Posts: 726 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratz!!! on your new Cert.

I plan to take my Net+ plus very soon. I've been doing networking for a long time now, BUT the only thing is...is that I'm not a good test taker. I'm sure I will pass, but it's just the thought of failing that makes me a little nervous. icon_sad.gif I hate the feeling you get when you walk in the testing facility and the worse feeling is when you're ready to hit the sumit botton when you reach the end of the exam. It's very nerve wrecking. You get your test results right then and there. I guess it's better then having to wait for the test results for a few days. Anyway well done my friend. I'll let you guys know how it went for me when I take mine. Wish me Lots of Luck!!!! icon_confused.gificon_sad.gificon_eek.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    CCNP Security - DONE!
    CCNP R&S - In Progress...
    CCIE Security - Future...
  • Options
    rcsnydleyrcsnydley Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!