A general guideline regarding the toughness of MS tests?

Would it be reliable to say "as you go numerically higher ex 70-210-70-215, the tests get higher. I hear that the 216 is tough. What about the 217 is that one higher?

thanks all
Xinxing is the hairy one.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The numbers do no necessarily dicate the order or difficulty.

You could do: 210-215-217-219-216

217 is a lot easier than 216, and taking the ADS design exam (219) right after 217 is advisable because you will still be ADS-minded.
  • pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Not too sure if I will be taking the 219. I was actually thinking heading the security route. 220, sec+. We will see how it goes though. I need to take the 215 216 217 anyway. I was thumbing through the 216 book and it looks like less material, just more understanding required. So I was thinking of taking that after the 216. I also have my 218 book on the way. So I might even start there. But technically I am on the 3rd chapter of the 216. I am studying my 216, and will probably take the test on friday if prometric is open the day after thanksgiving.
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I just finished the Sybex 217 book and I feel so far after taking a couple transcenders that its about as difficult as 218. It just takes some understanding but I don't think its going to be an impossible test. I got about 4 chapters of the resource kit to read then the Sybex book all over again. I should be ready to take it first week of dec.