Options

70-621 MCITP Enterprise Support Technician

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
Hi guys:
quick question please. for those who have taken this exam, are there any SIM just like you see in 290 or 291? How many questions are there? what is the difficulty level comparing to 270?

many thanks :D
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• Options
    gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didn't take the Live exam of 70-621 but when I took 71-621 in April 2007, there were 75 to 80 questions. No sim questions but be prepared for drag & drag or hot spots questions.

Good luck to your exam.
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)
  • Options
    taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    thanks for your quick reply. really appreciate. :D

you mention that there were about 70-80 questions on beta. why the hell microsoft put so many questions on the exam? so many tricky questions ??? are the questions long like as 270?
    how many hours were you given?

many thanks again.

:D
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    beta exams usually have more questions so the reviewers have more results to look at.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    The 71-621 was about 3 hours, like it's been said already some of the questions won't make it to the final exam.

Good luck on your exam, it is a good exam - a fair exam (this is based on my experience with the beta).

-Ken
  • Options
    rkholmesrkholmes Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Are the Vista exams still in beta status?

Thanks

Rob
  • Options
    GrymGrym Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    No, they are live now.
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    taktsoi wrote:
    Hi guys:
    quick question please. for those who have taken this exam, are there any SIM just like you see in 290 or 291? How many questions are there? what is the difficulty level comparing to 270?

many thanks :D

I took the first beta for 70-621 and I thought it was easier than 270. There were no Sims in the beta but I think it is possible however unlikely there will be Sims in the live exam. The good news is since the exam is live now you will get the results right after you take the exam. I am still waiting for my results on the 621 beta. Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    markieman31markieman31 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just took this exam today. Its split into 2 sections, one for the TS and one for the PRO. The TS being the config half, just like the MCTS vista config exam (70-620) and the other half being for the ITP. 54 questions total, 32 being in the config half and 22 for the latter half. Its split so you take the first set of questions, brings you to the review screen, then ends that part, moves you onto the next set. Hard to explain. Anyone who's ever taken an exam like this knows what I mean.

As for the main question...no SIMs. 54 questions...an hour and 120 minutes exam time...150 minutes with tutorial and instruction stuff.