passed 601&602

carrera3.2carrera3.2 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I suggest you take both tests. Was asked same questions on both! Like to know a few of the questions?

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on passing your exams. I wouldn't be so eager to pass along questions you saw on either test, as that would violate the NDA that you're bound by, having taken and passed the exams.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • nisha13nisha13 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • carrera3.2carrera3.2 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Did not say I would tell... icon_lol.gif
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    carrera3.2 wrote:
    I suggest you take both tests. Was asked same questions on both! Like to know a few of the questions?

Congratulations.

Same questions on both? icon_rolleyes.gif Or mabye a bit of overlap?

Core and OS go hand-in-hand and why I highly recommend taking both exams the same day. Again, congrats!

carrera3.2 wrote:
    Like to know a few of the questions?

And if you dare comment on the specific questions...you'll find the doors lock icon_confused.gif
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    carrera3.2 wrote:
    Did not say I would tell... icon_lol.gif

Just saw this... icon_mad.gif

Please read posts from others around this forum....you'll see that we don't take this as a light 'joke'. The members here are very serious about exam integrity and joking or not....it's not very funny particularly on your first post here.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations on passing the exams. I would never suggest a single sitting for two exams, but, alas, good job. :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."