Options

Length of 290 and 291 (in minutes)

rkholmesrkholmes Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I had read in the 290 forum that they allow 4 hours for the 290. I am very confused as to why this is? Are there more questions or something? This site says 40-65 questions which is a few more than I have seen on the two Microsoft exams which I have taken thus far. My 70-270 had 58 and the 70-271 had 59.

Do they allow 4 hours for the 291 also? Please no speculators, I'm looking for a reply ONLY from someone who has sat for one or both of these exams.

Thanks

Rob

Comments

• Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    250 minutes are allowed for the 291 test, or that's what I got at a pearson vue test center
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    rkholmesrkholmes Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    With the 290 and 291, are you required to answer each question in order without the ability to come back to it later via the previous or review button?
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    no you can mark them and come back to review them at the end
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    preecypreecy Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i did 70-291 last month and got 4 hours and 10 minutes to answer 42 or 44 questions.
    ive also done the 70-290 (last year) and if i remember rightly i got 2 hours 10 minutes to answer roughly 36 or 38 questions.

i havent sat a microsoft exam yet where i wasnt allowed to mark/flag questions and go back to them later into the exam.
    next up SharePoint... what's that all about!