Taking test Monday

blazepblazep Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Kind of nervous, but I think I have the material down. I read Mike Meyers Book and the Exam Cram and various practice tests. I have to say, this site was one of the best references I have had.

I have been NOC tech for years, but always on the transport side. I was only exposed to the LAN and IP world recently. Hopefully this will be the stepping stone for bigger and better certs.

I am not a memory person, so sometimes things will slip out easily if I am not actively working on it.

Anyways, wish me luck. I am just nervous because this is my 1st cert test.

Comments

• 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck, let us know how you get on :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Well just would like to say welcome to the forum and Good Luck

The exam isn't too bad just make sure you check out the objectives:
    http://certification.comptia.org/resources/objectives/Network2005_Objectives.pdf

Anything from there is fair game....and if you haven't yet check out the technotes on the site they are always a good review...

http://www.techexams.net/co_netplus.shtml

Best of Luck and let us know how it goes!
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    The most important thing about taking these exams is to double check all your answers before moving forward.

To help remain calm during the exam, try chewing gum. I never chew gum except during and exam.... It relaxes me.

Good luck!
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Being a little nervous is natural, especially for the first cert. But if you think you have the material down - you used a good combination of study material - then you'll probably find the exam very doable. Good luck!
  • blazepblazep Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it. It's always good to see people that encourage people for doing positive things with their life. I will definately let everyone know how I do..
  • hogan868hogan868 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am sure you will do fine good luck.
  • resourcesresources Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck my friend. Study as harder as you can and leave the last day for Resting.
    A+ NETWORK+ MCP2000 MCP2003 (EC-COUNCIL) NSA CNST