Network Plus Exam question

mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
This may seem like a dumb question but my wife wants me to ask.
If I fail the test I have to pay $200 bucks again to take the test or is it after the 3ed try you have to pay for another test.

Please advise.
"A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Tell your wife if you fail, she has to pay for the retake. If you pass, you pay to take her out for dinner. So it's in her best interest to help you pass.

Seriously, if you fail, you have to pay to retake no matter if it's the first, second, third, etc.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    sprkymrk wrote:
    Tell your wife if you fail, she has to pay for the retake. If you pass, you pay to take her out for dinner. So it's in her best interest to help you pass.

Seriously, if you fail, you have to pay to retake no matter if it's the first, second, third, etc.

icon_lol.gif

Good one :)

Yes, just like a college course.... you pay for the course, you fail it...if you want credit you pay to take it over. Consider it investment for your career...just about every occupation has something similar.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?