Options

do u have to buy 2 voucher for 601 & 602?

johnson_samjohnson_sam Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
hi
i just had a question that do you have to buy 2 voucher for 601 & 602? coz when i try to register it wont let me register.
like i mean 1 voucher for 601
and another for 602?
John Kosh

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You don't need any vouchers, but if you decide to purchase vouchers then you will need one for each exam.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    johnson_samjohnson_sam Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    what do you mean when you say
    Plantwiz wrote:
    You don't need any vouchers...

then how do you take the test? is there another way to take these test? How do other people take these test.

Note: I'm not a CompTIA member.
    John Kosh
  • Options
    markieman31markieman31 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you can also pay by a credit card. You don't need to buy the pre-paid vouchers.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    what do you mean when you say
    Plantwiz wrote:
    You don't need any vouchers...

then how do you take the test? is there another way to take these test? How do other people take these test.

Note: I'm not a CompTIA member.

I've always just gone to the Prometric site and signed up (and paid) there.

Vouchers can save you a few dollars....just depends on your preference.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?