Options

Passed 70-620 and 70-621

nedenneden Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took both the 620 and 621 yesterday and passed both. I took the 620 first then took the 621 about an hour later. I must of had at least 10 questions on part 1 of 621 that where on the 620 exam. Lots of wireless networking questions on both of them.

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Congrats, well done :)

-Ken
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    icon_thumright.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • Options
    Mr.BobsterMr.Bobster Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations on the achievement (sorry, cant spell properly)
  • Options
    amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    congrats

sorry if I'm being thick here..... icon_confused.gif

I thought that the 620 was the MCTS exam and the 621 is basically the MCDST upgrade to Vista MCITP? and that if you passed the 621 is basically superceeds the 620? ( you get both titles to boot )

i only ask as Im thinking of doing the 621 for my new job.

( and also because Im hiding from the 291 ) :D
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • Options
    nedenneden Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats

I thought that the 620 was the MCTS exam and the 621 is basically the MCDST upgrade to Vista MCITP? and that if you passed the 621 is basically superceeds the 620? ( you get both titles to boot )

The 620 exam is for MCTS: Vista Config and the 621 exam is the upgrade from MCDST to MCITP: Enterprise Support Tech. They are 2 different certifications. I don't think you get both titles from just taking the 621.
  • Options
    Mr.BobsterMr.Bobster Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    neden wrote:
    congrats

The 620 exam is for MCTS: Vista Config and the 621 exam is the upgrade from MCDST to MCITP: Enterprise Support Tech. They are 2 different certifications. I don't think you get both titles from just taking the 621.
    Hi
    Please dont take this post as being rude or anything negative but just for your information the 621 does give you the the MCTS Vista Config and MCITP EST, thats what I did to upgrade my MCDST.

Also, from my knowlege which may/may not be correct, I think passing the 621 can cover requirements for the 620 exam in I think the Enterprise Admin for S2008.
  • Options
    amyamandaallenamyamandaallen Member Posts: 316
    hi again

so theres not much different in the content between the 620 and 621? just that because you've gone the upgrade route you automatically have already covered the differences ( ie how its applied to a job role? )

:D
    Remember I.T. means In Theory ( it should works )
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2