Options

w0000000t!

grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
just passed my os and now i am fully certified!! took me a while but got it done before it retired thank god. This site is great alot of help time to get started on my net+ does anyone know the retire date for the net+ so i know when to get new books and such? thanks!! oh and what would be the latest mike meyers book be for net + any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Congratulations on the pass, and good luck on your future exams. There is no retire-date set for the Network+, as of right now. However, if CompTIA does announce any changes, it will be on the site.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, good luck with Net+
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! Welcome to the club. icon_cool.gif
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    grayfox587grayfox587 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hmmm ok thats good that the net+ isnt retirng hopefully i can get it done soon about how soon did it take you guys to pass your net+ and one more question is the mike meyers all in one third addition the lastest? any help is greatly appreciated