Options

Mike Mayer regular Vs, Passport edition?

puertorico123puertorico123 Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
what is the diference in theses two book? thanks.
HOLD:
Comptia A+
Comptia Network+

2009 Plan:
MCSA...75%
CCENT....0%
70-648..0%

2010 Plan:
MCITP
ORACLE

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The regular book is a full sized study guide. The passport is a review style book like Exam Cram or the Sybex FastPass series. I used the passport book, but at the time I took the exam I had a couple of years experience and had already passed a similiar exam called Network Essentials.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I used both, as they came with a class I took. I found the passport a good companion read when bored at work, or when not at home, but looking to brush up.......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Both are well written and very useful tools!

The Passport series is really geared toward last minute review or someone who truly has experience and merely wants to read something to ready themselves for the exams to compliment the objectives.

I'd recommend the A-I-O book first unless you have experience and merely need a quick review.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?