Options

Passed!

raydog1raydog1 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
My hand was shaking so hard on those last 5 questions because I really wasn't sure I had passed. I was so afraid to see the results that I actually very carefully answered the survey questions. I think the A+ made me over-confident. icon_redface.gif

The Novell questions were no joke! Luckily, I had some experience with it, but I didn't expect such in-depth questions. I also had quite a few Apple-related server questions too.

But once again, this forum and the technotes helped me to prepare. And a pass is a pass. :D

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    drthtaterdrthtater Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    way to go!

I remember it being pretty difficult for me too, even thought I thought I was prepared...
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    eleguaelegua Member Posts: 282
  • Options
    REID8968REID8968 Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing! Now you have me nervous about taking the Net +! I've been studying my butt off, and taking every practice test I can find. Can you provide any feedback on the "in depth" questions you refer to? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations again!
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :)
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    raydog1raydog1 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    REID8968 wrote:
    Congrats on passing! Now you have me nervous about taking the Net +! I've been studying my butt off, and taking every practice test I can find. Can you provide any feedback on the "in depth" questions you refer to? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations again!

I wish I could be more specific. It's mostly a blur now (tested on Monday). Most of the objectives I missed were the "Given a situation where. . . " type of questions. Like this objective:

3.4 Given a remote connectivity scenario comprised of a protocol, an authentication scheme, and physical
    connectivity, configure the connection. Includes connection to the following servers:
    • UNIX / Linux / MAC OS X Server
    • Netware
    • Windows
    • Appleshare IP (Internet Protocol)