floppydiskfloppydisk Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
Really tough exam.

Managing Users, Computers and Groups - 100%
Managing and Maintaining Access to Resources - 70%
Managing and Maintaining a Server Environment - 65%
Managing and Implementing Disaster Recovery - 75%
Implementing, Managing and Maintaining Name Resolution - 40%
Implementing, Managing and maintaining Network Security - 55%

The score sheet are all bar graphs without the actual percentage like a Cisco score report. So the above percentage are estimations.

Will retake in a week, need to seriously brush up on DNS and security.

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear. But look at the failure in a positive way. Now you know your weaknesses and now you will learn those subjects that much more. Good luck on your next attempt and let us know how it goes.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. Was it 292 or 296?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    floppydiskfloppydisk Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It was 70-292.

I'll keep you guys posted on my second shot Monday morning.

Cheers
  • Options
    Gabe7055Gabe7055 Member Posts: 158
    I hate to hear that, but 70-292 is a extremely difficult test in my opinion. I am not ashamed to admit it kicked my butt the first time.

Keep at it and you will get it. And just know that 70-296 is not near as hard :)
  • Options
    itdaddyitdaddy Member Posts: 2,089 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah,
    I just failed 70-284 and I knew I did not know 1/3 of the exam. I have never
    seen that in depth of exchange questions and I study pretty good for this.

I told the IT instructor that I know i missed 1/3 exam and he said yeah and i was exactly right.
    I had never seen some of the advanced Enterprise Exhange routing and clustering questions
    amazed and pissed off; i knew all other stuff cold. but many questions in that area.
    and some like 5 questions i didnt know what the hell they were asking for? 70-270 was cake
    but this exchange exam and some of the 5 question i didnt understand what they wanted.
    i knew how to do the topic it hand whether different types of backups jus the way they were asking very open ended and not sure if it was actual English they were using???
    but I am taking it again 3 Sep 07 and going to kick it!
    ;(
    so i understand how you feel;

hammered A+ and MCSE 70-270 but Exchange 70-284?????? icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif
    but i will get it cause I am IT! hahaa

gettttrrrrrdone!