Options

Why is Transcender and CramMaster soo different?

szemettelepszemettelep Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi!

I have an exam coming up on Tuesday (70-290). I have tons of study material, including Crammaster and Transcender practice exams. I'm doing great on Crammaster, but Transcender is actually annoys the hell out me. I have no patients to study from it. Anybody had this problem? Which one is closer to the Real exam?

Thank You!

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Hi!

I have an exam coming up on Tuesday (70-290). I have tons of study material, including Crammaster and Transcender practice exams. I'm doing great on Crammaster, but Transcender is actually annoys the hell out me. I have no patients to study from it. Anybody had this problem? Which one is closer to the Real exam?

Thank You!
    Personally, I would keep at Transcender. I believe that Transcender is right on the money for the style of questions that will be asked on the exam. Transcender may be tough at times, but if you read the explanations for each question you get wrong, it might help you in the long run.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    szemettelepszemettelep Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advise! I'll give it an other try!