Options

Passed today 842

famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
Passed this exam today with 842. It was pretty fun with the simulations, but the questions seemed a little lengthy and riddled. Not bad though...I think I answered a few questions based on what I would do or do in production, and that may have gotten some of my answers wrong too. Who knows...

The score report said tht I was perfect in all Planning and Implementing, but 50-75% on managing and maintaining. I guess I better only plan, implement, and then go about my business :D .

Simulations included Schema class modifications, GPO configurations, Site topology configurations, and I can't remember the other one...I think I only had four.

Majority of the questions were GPO, FSMO, and AD structure questions.

I took the 2279 MOC, used the book, MS e-Learning, and Measure Up practice test. I also use AD and GPMC everyday.
B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
M.B.A. (Technology Management)

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    famosbrownfamosbrown Member Posts: 637
    Thanks all!! I'm in the 2278 MOC class all this week from 5:30 - 10:30, then 8-4:30 on Saturday. Will be attempting the 293 exam within a month hopefully. I may wait until I take the 2823 course since I was told there is a lot of security from this course on the 293.
    B.S.B.A. (Management Information Systems)
    M.B.A. (Technology Management)