Options

Question on Intro 640-821...Exam Obj..

bearfanbearfan Member Posts: 70 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have 4 days left to study before I take the test Monday morning..

I'm trying to make a list of what to study so I don't waste a lot of time going over stuff I already know well enough or isn't tested.

I definately think I got a chance to pass it, but I don't know.

Question: I just downloaded the Exam objectives. I notice there is nothing about VLAN's, OSPF,
EIGRP, ACL's.

If the topics are not on the objectives, are they not on the test? Can I afford to hit those areas lightly and save them up for ICND?

Oops - forgot to ask - This passing score for Intro is listed as 825 - different from the 849 on the ICND test and on the 640-801 composite test. Is it really 825 or is that a misprint?

Comments

• Options
    mattiplermattipler Member Posts: 175
    I'd concentrate on what YOU believe your weaker area's are... what are the topics your hoping not to get questions on??? Get the revision in on those areas. :D

Good luck mate let us know how you go on...

Matt
    Matt of England
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    bearfan wrote:
    Question: I just downloaded the Exam objectives. I notice there is nothing about VLAN's, OSPF,
    EIGRP, ACL's.
    If the topics are not on the objectives, are they not on the test? Can I afford to hit those areas lightly and save them up for ICND?

The exam will only ask questions from the topics listed on the objectives

bearfan wrote:
    Oops - forgot to ask - This passing score for Intro is listed as 825 - different from the 849 on the ICND test and on the 640-801 composite test. Is it really 825 or is that a misprint?

Intro does have a lower passing score the the composite or ICND, so that would be correct