Options

70 - 271 actual tests

davepdavep Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I have been studying on and off for MCDST using the Microsoft press books Trancender and the cd rom which comes with the books

A guy i work with recently took the test and he passed using actual tests.com

I had a look at this and its just loads of questions ...to me it seems like he cheated his way through and it defeats the object of learning however after a day of using actual tests he passed so the way i look at it is that i must be the idiot for not adapting this approach and gaining the quali

What do the rest of you guys think ?

Comments

• Options
    georgemcgeorgemc Member Posts: 429
    Yes, he cheated his way through. Continue as you are and actually learn the material. Yourself and the IT community will be better for it in the end.

George
    WGU BS: Business - Information Technology Management
    Start Date: 01 October 2012
    QFT1,PFIT in progress.
    TRANSFERRED/COMPLETED: AGC1,BBC1,LAE1,QBT1,LUT1,QLC1,QMC1,QLT1,IWC1,INC1,INT1,BVC1,CLC1,MGC1, CWV1 BNC1, LIT1,LWC1,QAT1,WFV1,EST1,EGC1,EGT1,IWT1,MKC1,MKT1,RWT1,FNT1,FNC1, BDC1,TPV1 REQUIRED:
  • Options
    BabietechBabietech Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
    georgemc wrote:
    Yes, he cheated his way through. Continue as you are and actually learn the material. Yourself and the IT community will be better for it in the end.

George

Good advice. Its better to know your stuff when you get on an job you can show what you know.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No debate about it. He cheated.

Thread closed.
    All things are possible, only believe.
This discussion has been closed.