Started a weblog

KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
kghaleon.wordpress.com

Couldn't let JDMurray get all the action. icon_lol.gif (kidding)
There's really nothing there right now, but I hope to post anything and everything I can think of regarding repair, diagnostics, data recovery and etc. Maybe get some videos or powerpoints uploaded, using software like camstudio. Suggestions or money tossing accepted.

KG
Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680

Comments

• BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Which gives me an idea...

Would it be possible to eventually set up a feature where any and all members could have their own personal blog? Something to track their certification progress, career ambitions, experiences at work, etc. The forum is great for back and forth discussions, but I think it would be great to have something where each member can be a little more insightful, without structure of "question and answer" that the traditional forum brings.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your link to Techexams is wrong. It's Techexams.net, not Techexams.com. :)
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    royal wrote:
    Your link to Techexams is wrong. It's Techexams.net, not Techexams.com. :)
    And there's an "a" in "JDMurray."

icon_lol.gif
  • KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Oh snap, time to correct both. icon_eek.gif

Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I read somewhere there's 3 blogs for every 1 person who reads blogs... icon_wink.gif
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    dtlokee wrote:
    I read somewhere there's 3 blogs for every 1 person who reads blogs... icon_wink.gif
    Technorati alone is currently tracking 96.2 million blogs, an average of 175,000 new blogs created each day, and over 1.6 million posts to existing blogs every day (that's 18 blog updates every second). That's a lot of bloggin'.