What About The Tables?

mahmoudelkadymahmoudelkady Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello every one,
Am starting to study for THE REAL WORLD JOBS and THE 70-536 exam,
I know exactly how to understand, study and memories what I want and need to,
So I have bought the Microsoft self-paced training kit to achieve both purposes mentioned earlier, the book is great, it is well organized and easy to understand, but still it has A HUGE AMOUNT OF BIG TABLES, these tables contain the properties and methods for the classes used in each chapter, however, the book explains only a few (maybe 4 or 5 or 10 percent from each table) from the methods and properties in each table and leaves the rest of the table without further explanation which give me no clue on how to use them on the code level, now my specific problem is WHAT EXACTLY TO DO WITH THESE TABLES? In order to be a good developer and also pass the exam?:

1- Study only the parts explained in the book? Or
2- 1 + getting familiar with the rest of the table? Or
3- Study every thing and get the information’s needed from the MSDN or the web Or
4- Do something else.

Thank you very much for helping me, and I really appreciate your advice.

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I suggest going for option 3. And in general, if you know how to use/apply one of the methods or props, you should be able to figure out how to use others as well just based on their description. If that's not the case I suggest starting with the basics again.