Options

220-601 PASS!!!!

jlamb62480jlamb62480 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
First time taking test today, passed the 601 with a 740... I'm not even going to complain about the score. Just glad I passed. I've got my 602 test scheduled for next week. Anyone have any personal experiances/suggestions they would care to share with me before I go take this next one?
:D

Comments

• Options
    techgeek07techgeek07 Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found the 602 easier than the 601. A lot of customer oriented questions (which, as a side note, the answer to is never "keep laughing till they hang up the phone"). GL
    Please excuse any spelling errors, I speak well, but, write like a five year old
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Hard work always pays off!!!!

Peace!!
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    FuelInjectedFuelInjected Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed both tests last month. The IT Essentials test was harder (for me) than the IT technician test. Just be sure to know your stuff, especially troubleshooting situations.
  • Options
    felicia barnesfelicia barnes Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□