Options

Passed today

nahnah Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today but not very well on 800. Did the 390 last week and get a 942 so was suprised how much harder i found this. Revised for the last week with microsoft book. Did some practice test as well.

Was suprised that got questions on things from 290.

Anyway 293 next friday (doing 1 a week)

Good luck for everyone

Comments

• Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Might I ask why/how exactly you are doing 1 a week? Do you have a lot of direct experience with all the related technologies that are presented on the exam? What are you doing to prepare?
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hmmm 1 week that is awesome, good you can pass this exams in a fly, I don't want to sound negative, but do you think your learning from this doing 1 exam per week?
  • Options
    Vogon PoetVogon Poet Member Posts: 291
    Topics from 70-290?
    Were they related to the 291 objectives?
    No matter how paranoid you are, you're not paranoid enough.
  • Options
    nahnah Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i have a few years experience with 2003 server and setting up AD networks i just never did the exams and now need to have skills proved for work sooner the better. Been using sybex books to read up on bits and have mcirosoft books. I also have test network for bits.
  • Options
    KejanardKejanard Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Keep it up

Peace
    Kejanard
    www.kejanard.net

"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." -Aristotle