Options

How do I study for Network+?

RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
I have got my A+ Certification a few months ago and I'm aiming for Network+ now.

How is the Network+ exam? Is it like A+ exam with multiple choice questions?

How many exams is the Network+ consist of?

Which book should I pick up?

Comments

• Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Network+ is multiple choice, but it seems like there is more of a practical approach in that there are several real-life scenario troubleshooting problems. And, in general, read the questions very carefully and make sure you understand them before you answer. You shouldn't hurry through this one.

Network+ is 1 exam.

The only study guide that I used was All-In-One Network+ Exam Guide by Meyers. I recommend that you use another one in addition. Check the reviews on Amazon.com. They're generally pretty accurate as to the quality of the book.

Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    BubsyBubsy Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Network+ is not that much harder than the A+ but is much more Practical it tries to give real-life scenario questions which as janmike stated you HAVE to read very carefully. It consists of 72 questions and is not adaptive like the A+.

I to used the Mike Myers Book which is a very easy read as the Author tries to humour you along the way. I did feel though that it was not indepth enough for the Exam. Also the Tests at the back of the are sooooo easy compared to the actual Exams, but could be used to monito your progress. The Technotes on here could be well worth the money as they come with lots of practice Exams which you will need to get a feel of what the exam is really like. Mixture of the Both Sould See you ok, well it did me!!!

Good Luck Anyway !! :P
  • Options
    Carson_MageCarson_Mage Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bubsy wrote:
    It consists of 72 questions and is not adaptive like the A+.
    A+ isn't adaptive anymore.