Options

SNRS material

RiRi_CEHRiRi_CEH Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everybody,

I'm preparing for the SNRS exam. can anybody provide me with the exam material? the old one that has been used for 642-502 will not work since they recently changed the exam.

thanx
Riyad

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Are you asking for study material or the exam objectives?

Exma objectives can be found on www.cisco.com

You can buy some study material from ciscopress or amazon among other places.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    I'am searching for study material, The problem is that there is no study material covers cisco new topics such as:

IOS zone-based FW
    DMVPN
    GRE

I searched the internet but didn't find anything usefull, even in ciscopress they still sell the old book for 642-502
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    There isn't an exam study guide put out for the exam. I'd suggest the vpn and firewall for a start.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    RiRi_CEH wrote:
    I'am searching for study material, The problem is that there is no study material covers cisco new topics such as:

IOS zone-based FW
    DMVPN
    GRE

I searched the internet but didn't find anything usefull, even in ciscopress they still sell the old book for 642-502

I'd bet money you can find it on the Doc CD.

www.cisco.com/univercd
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    Thank you for your responses, actually what i did is searching for documentation about each modul, and this is helpfull. I'v downloaded Cisco IOS manual that contains all Cisco IOS features and commands, categorized based on suject. the file name is: Cisco IOS Security Configuration Guide. This is really helpfull.
  • Options
    LOkrasaLOkrasa Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does this mean they will not put out a book for the SNRS exam or is it that they just dont have an up to date version?