Options

Passed today....

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
took it for my second time today at 9 am. passed with a 777.
Failed the first time with a 689, without studying (got exam voucher for cheap, with only 2 days to use...bad idea)

anyways, after reading exam cram, it was pretty easy this time. still a few questions i was lost on however, that weren't even touched in the book.

funny thing was, i had 2 different questions, that were exactly duplicated on the exam.

#13 and #14 were the SAME word for word. i even wrote the questions down on scratch paper to confirm... and questions 47 and 48 were the same as well.

kinda weird. i guess 2 of those they throw out or something???

i noted it in the critique.

anyways, i wanted to get at least my MCP knocked out before college classes started next monday, so i achieved my goal. if i have time between work, a full load at college, and twins at home, i'll be trying to knock out 70-290 next!

the questions and tech notes on here were good as well!

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! :D I am sure you will do well on the 70-290 since you have some experience with Microsoft exams now.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    vanojmvanojm Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Good job.
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice Job!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats on your new credentials!!!
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    kudos ! :)
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3