Options

I passed today

RobinMRobinM Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed today with an 826 and thought I'd share my experiences.

90% of my study used the Microsoft Press book and the accompanying Microsoft Press Readiness Review Suite. I only recently discovered this website in the last 2-3 weeks. The Microsoft Press Readiness Review Suite contains Objective Tests and Practise Tests. I found Prastise Tests more difficult then the exam tests which were slightly more difficult than the Objective Tests.

The Book, Objective Tests and Practise tests cover all the topics to the same detail as the actual exam. I found the difficulty of the exam to be fair.

I only briefly looked at (i.e discovered) the Sybex book in the last 2-3 weeks from this website. So I was able to pass without it.

I've been in a support desk/projects role for two years but I still learned alot from the study.

Comments

• Options
    Nishesh.PrasadNishesh.Prasad Member Posts: 185
    Congrats Robin :)
    MCITP: EA 2008| VCP4| MCSE 2003 | CCNA | MCSA 2003: Security | MCDST | Security+ | ITILV3
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations!
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    vanojmvanojm Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Job!!! Congratulations!
  • Options
    Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ThembinkhosiThembinkhosi Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can you help me with sample question the exam have as i'm preparing to write the exam. I wish to pass it from my first sitting so your help will be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm pretty much using the same method to study. Right now I'm just going over my weaknesses before I schedule the exam. Just got to get deployment down ^^

I've dedicated my time this week to installing virtual machines through various methods of deployment. So far I'm learning unattended and how to slipstream updates...pretty confusing stuff.

Congrats on the pass, what's next? :)

KG
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680