Options

Microsoft Exam Discount Voucher

alharlandalharland Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey All,

I have tried to register for my next MS today with Prometric (I have taken my previous exams with VUE), and I have 3 discount vouchers remaining that came with the MS Press training kit. The problem is that when I tried to apply one of the vouchers (that I have not yet used), I was told that the voucher was either expired or had been used before. I have definatly not used it before and also it is definatly not expired. I tried my other 2 remaining vouchers and got the same error.

Has anybody had this problem before? Can anybody offer any advice on what I can do to get these to work.

Thanks,

Adam.

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Call your local Prometric vendor and talk to them... and let us know how it goes
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    Either that or ring the MCP helpline. Like blargoe said, let us know how you get on.

-Ken
  • Options
    alharlandalharland Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice.

I called Prometric today and was advised that the batch that the voucher numbers were in had been cancelled by Microsoft. They advised me to call Microsoft to resolve. I then called Microsoft whose offices are now closed, so I guess I'll have to try again on Monday.

I'll update then with more news.

Adam.
  • Options
    wpiersallwpiersall Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Microsoft has started the 2nd Chance program...

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/secondshot/default.mspx
    Who is General Failure and what is he doing in my computer!!