Options

Test Format

I am sitting this test next thursday and have a question on the format. I got the best score in my cert quest (847) on my security+ exam by skipping questions I needed more time on and returning after I answered the easier ones. I have heard that this is an adaptive format test and will not be able to return to a question once I have answered it. Is this true?

Thanks in advance!
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.

Comments

• Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Not true -- you can go back and review all questions on the exam, whether or not they were marked for later review. Obviously, you can only do this if you have enough remaining time to do so.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    Thanks alot for the info, since you have the certs is the same is true for the rest of the track?
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    For the design exams (70-297, 70-299, etc), the test format is slightly different. The tests are structured by case scenarios, which consist of roughly 12 questions each. Once you answer all questions for a case study and submit it as finished, you can't go back to that case study.

Other than that, yes, the format is the same. Good luck!
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Review what you know and try to be relax. A lot of information, but you will do OK. Good Luck
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn