Options

What should I do for starting my A+

jack_stevnsjack_stevns Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everybody this is the first time for talking in that forum but I tried to understand how to start my A+ by the way this is my first step in the certification study to develop my tech skills so I need ur advise what should I need. Anyway thanks for ur time.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Welcome to the site!

Feel free to check out the stickies on the boards as they will answer many of the same questions all new comers ask.

Typically, you'll start by Downloading the Objectives to better understand what you'll need to know for your exams. Evaluate your level of experience and knowledge to develop your time to prepare for the exams. As well as review the TechNotes where there is good information about basic A+ material.

You may also search the forum as you may find members who've asked questions and received feedback that you may find useful to your studies.

Good Luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Has anyone developed a good set of notes based off of the organization of the Domains? It just seems to me it makes for a better flow chart / study guide to go for. I still recomend reading both meyers and the sybex (or at least 2 sources of material). It doesn't hurt to even get physical and tear apart a machine and ask alot of questions.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • Options
    kennyg1980kennyg1980 Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    or better yet build a cheap computer. This would require you to research the products that go into a computer, but if money is an issue then tearing down and rebuilding a secondary computer is a good option