Options

Testing center

jgladwelljgladwell Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
Center was having hardware trouble thi smorning, so I couldn't take it. I offered to hang out and wait on their tech support guy to show up (I was going to offer to fix it, but didn't think that would fly... :)) but the lady got rude with me and basically told me to get out.

I rescheduled for tomorrow at a different test center.

Do test centers get any of my test fee??

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    jgladwell wrote:
    Center was having hardware trouble thi smorning, so I couldn't take it. I offered to hang out and wait on their tech support guy to show up (I was going to offer to fix it, but didn't think that would fly... :)) but the lady got rude with me and basically told me to get out.

I rescheduled for tomorrow at a different test center.

Do test centers get any of my test fee??

Probably.

It may be worth reporting your experience to Vue or Prometric as well as CC'ing the testing center. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding and maybe it will work to your favor? in any case, I'd go elsewhere myself...likely the best choice.

Sorry for the troubles. Best wishes tomorrow!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Probably.

It may be worth reporting your experience to Vue or Prometric as well as CC'ing the testing center. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding and maybe it will work to your favor? in any case, I'd go elsewhere myself...likely the best choice.

Sorry for the troubles. Best wishes tomorrow!

I reported it to Prometric when I rescheduled today, and the person who did this is the Administrator of the test center, so reporting to her won't do any good. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, especially since I'm driving twice as far to take it now.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Get a good rest tonight! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Passed. 830 and 875!

This center was great, very professional, lots of measure to protect the integrity of the exam.
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!!! Might be worth the extra drive now huh? icon_wink.gif

I recently had to switch test centers also, making my drive twice as long. I found that I like the longer drive. It gives me more time to go over the material in my head and maybe even calm down a bit.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security