Options

My first exam in 4 days :-(

KalionixKalionix Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm very nervous about what to expect. I have heard horror stories about peoples first time. I got this awesome job but now I have to pass this the first time or I loose it. It was one of the requirements when I got the job. I have been studying, but I just don't have any confidence. If anyone has any words of wisdom, I would love to hear them. Thank you kindly for listening to me whine icon_smile.gif

Comments

• Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You are under a lot of pressure, stay calm and say yourself: This test will be easy, I going to pass it.

Teview your notes and the objetives that you feel are dificult.

Raul
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    How have you been studying? What books or tests? Make sure to take tests that give you a printout of what you need to work on. Use multiple sources and make sure you review the resources on this site and you will be fine.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have scheduled for the same test soon, too.
    I felt a little nervous during my first braindumps. There is always a lack in my knowledge, and I can not master every detail of Windows XP. Therefore I always try to learn tricks from technotes and Microsoft website. I can do it.
    Keep confident and faithful. Faith is recommended in times like these.
    good luck. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    I PASSED!!!!!!!! WITH A 968 FIRST ATTEMPT!!!!!
  • Options
    christenm123christenm123 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good for you. Congrats. :D
  • Options
    Thank you kindly. I couldn't have done it without the awesome people in these forums and the material on this site.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Kalionix wrote:
    Thank you kindly. I couldn't have done it without the awesome people in these forums and the material on this site.

What is your study material for 270? you'll be fine!
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good job, this exam is next on my agenda.
  • Options
    my advice is, USE THIS SITE AND IT'S RESOURCES. I scored a 968 on my first attempt by using this site and M$ press material.