Options

Need some suggestions^^

DdanzDdanz Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello guys,

Just had a quick question... i was wondering which book would help me out best preparing for the CompTIA A+ Essentials and CompTIA A+ 220-602 exams...

Sybex A+ Deluxe
or
Mike Meyer's All-in-One

Comments

• Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    I like both. I would probably choose Sybex over Myer's. Possibly, providing funding is available, you could get both for cross-referencing material.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    oh.. i see.. but either would help me with what im aiming for right? which is the comptia A+ essentials and comptia A+ 220-602
  • Options
    jgladwelljgladwell Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes, both include the material you will need to study for the 601 and the 602 tests.
  • Options
    oh ok.. well thanks alot for you help guys... really appreciate it.. gonna go purchase the book now ^^
  • Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    while it's not necesarily a bad thing, I was looking through my new all in one and comparing it to the old one, and this went for my fast pass books as well, but, alot of the same material was just copied over from the new book and they sorta just added here and there where it would be appropriate for the new material. I wanna say I feel cheated, but at the same time, the new/old material still works.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.