Options

A+ Essentials passed (220-601) today

hjcoumanshjcoumans Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi there,

Passed today with 750 score (675 passing score) and was happy I didn't get any laser printer internals to do (pfff).
A lot of Windows (XP) questions, but no Linux/Unix, Novell or DOS (and this was always my favorite topic; like QEMM vs EMS battle, LOADHIGH stuff!!)

My prep is my experience for the last 10+ years and all the free exam questions I could get my hand on.
Unfortunately those prep-exam Qs were not very helpful. Even the free testengine from CompTA's website stating the 601 exam prep was of little use. The others like on this website are outdated I'm afraid.

Tomorrow 70-291 M$ and then prep for A+ OS and LPIC-1(01).

Regards,
Han
ToDolist: (deep breath) (roughly in sequence) 70-291, 70-290, Security+, 70-270, 70-294, LPIC-2, (out-of-sequence) CCDP 70-299, CWNA, EXIN ISF, CISSP, 8 more EXIN exams and some more work...... BS

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats :D
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    matradleymatradley Member Posts: 549
    Congratulations! You seem to be everywhere for certifications! Good luck.
    From Security+ book by Sybex:
    "One of the nice things about technology is that it's always changing. One of the bad things about technology is that it's always changing."
  • Options
    hjcoumanshjcoumans Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks lads,

And you good luck with your current preps.

Gtz,
    Han
    ToDolist: (deep breath) (roughly in sequence) 70-291, 70-290, Security+, 70-270, 70-294, LPIC-2, (out-of-sequence) CCDP 70-299, CWNA, EXIN ISF, CISSP, 8 more EXIN exams and some more work...... BS
  • Options
    CGN_SpecCGN_Spec Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and good luck with the next certification you hope to obtain. :)
  • Options
    ArveanArvean Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hjcoumans wrote:
    Thanks lads,

And you good luck with your current preps.

Gtz,
    Han

Good Job!!!! Good luck with next exam
    No trees were killed in the posting of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.