Options

Passed Intro

shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
Well i've been studying for awhile now trying to balance my last semester of school as well...but i decided to go for the Intro today.

Wasn't as bad as i had thought I scored and 883, so not the greatest score but a pass is a pass

Now time to focus on the ICND, hopefully can take that within the next month or so

Thanks to everyone who's helped in the past year :D

Comments

• Options
    CessationCessation Member Posts: 326
    Thats awesome! Good work.
    You should be good for a while and get the ICND whenever you like.
    That is whats pretty awesome about the mix-and-match policy with Cisco.
    Keep it up!
    Gunna go to CCNP after ICND?
    A+, MCP(270,290), CCNA 2008.
    Working back on my CCNA and then possibly CCNP.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Hoping i can be ready in about a month for the ICND...after that i have two vouchers for 70-207 & 290 i may do since i work with AD already.

I graduate in December depending on where I work after school depends if i head for my CCNP or not, I'm looking at a NOC position at an ISP so the CCNP is a definite possibility.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    tottstotts Member Posts: 117
    Well done Shednik, congratulations! I passed the Intro recently and working towards the ICND too.
    Cessation wrote:

Cessation, would you elaborate on why Shednik should be good for a while, isn't it the case that if you have the Intro then the ICND still has to be completed before Nov 6th?
    totts from essex
  • Options
    totts wrote:
    Well done Shednik, congratulations! I passed the Intro recently and working towards the ICND too.
    Cessation wrote:

Cessation, would you elaborate on why Shednik should be good for a while, isn't it the case that if you have the Intro then the ICND still has to be completed before Nov 6th?

If you have passed the intro you do not have to pass the ICND before Nov6.

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/popup_adp.php?p_faqid=3849&p_created=1181854836

"Details
    If I pass the INTRO exam and pass ICND2, will I achieve CCNA certification?
    Answer

Yes. The INTRO 640-821 exam can be combined with the ICND2 640-816 exam to complete CCNA certification for as long as the INTRO exam is valid—up to three years from date that you pass the INTRO exam, per standard policy.

The INTRO 640-821 and ICND 640-811 exams will not be available after November 6, 2007."
  • Options
    tottstotts Member Posts: 117
    Well thanks for that Cessation, thats a bit of a pleasant surprise, I don't have to sweat so much now. I thought it was start from scratch if you didn't make it on the 6th! You've made my day icon_bounce.gif

Anyway, lets get back to the congratulations...
    totts from essex
  • Options
    totts wrote:
    Well thanks for that Cessation, thats a bit of a pleasant surprise, I don't have to sweat so much now. I thought it was start from scratch if you didn't make it on the 6th! You've made my day icon_bounce.gif

Anyway, lets get back to the congratulations...

I was rather excited to hear this too :) although I plan on going the 1 exam route... icon_rolleyes.gif lol.
  • Options
    Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    Yes! Great Job! icon_thumright.gif
    i herd u leik mudkips lol