Options

Testing Environment

SmoothieSmoothie Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all-- quick question. During the CCNA exam, what are you allowed to bring with you into the exam? I know that you can't bring a calculator, but can you bring scrap paper? Also, I read something that they will provide you with a subnetting worksheet? Is this true?

Thanx!

Comments

• Options
    BJGBJG Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey,

When I did the exam you were not allowed to take anything into the exam, as far as I know nothing has changed. You are supplied with a blank piece of paper and a pen. No work sheets and no calculator.

When it comes to subnetting I found the chapter in the sybex ccna book explained it better than anything else if you are still unsure?

Goodluck!
  • Options
    SmoothieSmoothie Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for the reply. Its kind of what I figured. I am actually reading the sybex book myself. Do you think if I can do the "subnetting in your head" sections, that this is enough?
  • Options
    BJGBJG Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you understand that section well and do all the practice questions as well as use that method on other practice questions and have no problems then you should be fine in the exam.

As with all exams of this nature a lot of it comes down to practice, as well as knowing the theory!